Thursday, March 1, 2007

What attracted me to Larry

Erica asked me one day what attracted me to Larry and I didn't give her an answer as I have to really think before I can give a good answer. Well, my thinking about this is over and here is my answer! One time when I was a single mom I asked God to bring me a husband that would be good to me and my girls. That's all I asked, nothing specific, just some man who would be good to me and my girls. God brought me someone who is more then what I asked for. Larry has a big heart for people and God. He is emotional and caring. I think at times he gets more teary eyed and emotional over things then I do. He is honest, doesn't cheat and he loves the Lord. He doesn't smoke cigarettes either. Granted, he has his faults, but the good in him out weighs the bad in him. He doesn't do very good at home repairs, which I have learned over time that if you don't nag your husband about things they do eventually get around to getting things done. This past weekend we reset the toilet together in my little bathroom. Isn't that a good husband wife thing to do together! We worked well together which is an accomplishment over time. Just recently I pulled the refrigerator out and vaccumed out the back of it and vaccummed the floor under it and he fixed a bar that has never been in place at the bottom front of it. Our next project is replacing the caulk in the bathrooms and fixing the dripping water faucet in the kitchen. There are always home repairs to do in an older home. Well thats about it. I could go on and on but I've got to get things done around the house to get ready to go to Aunt Jessie's 100th Birthday party. I'll see Erica and Aaron there and I look forward to that also.

I got that bench done and It looks pretty good! I've started scrap booking pictures of Michayala and I'm really proud of that also. I'll have to take pictures of the pages like SallyRose does and post them if I can figure it out. Love ya all!

2 comments:

Lesley Hurst said...

That is awesome Mom! Thanks for answering Erica's question and for sharing your heart on it! I hope you have fun at Aunt Jessie's. I am sure she will be thrilled to see you there! Love you!

Anonymous said...

It is good to remember why we fell in love with our significant other. Congratulations on getting your bench finished!