Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Scrap Booking..




These are the pages I have scraped so far for Michayala's scrapbook. I'm having so much fun with this. These are out of order so, the fourth pictures is the first one and thefirst picture is the second one, the second one is the third one and the third one is the fourth one. I'm finding after you start doing this your hooked! I love it! SallyRose told me about a store called Archives and I went over there and bought flowers and other things. I signed up to go to a basic scrapbooking class also there. I'm excited about this! I didn't know I could be so creative! Whenever you all come at the end of April, bring some pictures, maybe we can find some time to srapbook. Gotta go. Its bedtime. Love ya all!!

3 comments:

Lesley Hurst said...

Hey! That is my daugther in those pictures! Isn't she so cute! I like the pages mom. You are doing a good job! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love those prima flowers! I noticed them right away. You're doing great! I told you it can be addicting.lol... I also enjoyed looking at the pictures of your great aunt's birthday party. I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. I still haven't done Allyson or Sara's album. I've been doing everyone else's except my own. I need to start working on it. I love Archiver's. I've got some Colts stuff on back order there that I'm waiting on them to ship to me.

Erica said...

Hey mom -

I noticed you had three blogs, with only this one you are keeping up with. Did you want to delete the other two out there?