Thursday, August 9, 2007

I love Lucy, Lucy!

Oh what a dog! Last night I was going to bed and I put Lucy and Brittany outside. I went to put my pajamas and robe on and went to let them back in the house and as usual Brittany was at the door ready to come back in. I hollard and hollard for Lucy. Lucy...Oh Lucy!!!! She was commin, weaving back and forth through the yard, but heading to the door. Just as soon as she got to the door she made a U-Turn toward the Ivy bed and she put her snout in the Ivy and made a bee line back to the door and in the house and deposited a great big Cicada bug right on my kitchen floor as she was heading to bed! It was about half dead! I got a papertowel and picked it up and put it in the trash and I said (just like she knew what I was saying) "Don't come wanting to lick me in the face ever again"! What a dog. She is such a mess!

No comments: