Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ok everybody I started my own blog. I came up with the name IROL YLREBOM because this is the first thing that popped into my head. This is my first name backwards along with my maiden name backwards. Why this popped into my head, Who knows???? Guess God did it.

I'm looking forward to going to Aunt Jessie's 100th birthday party on March 2nd. Her party is on March 3rd. She lives in Osage Beach, MO. We are riding with Mike and my sister Marylin. It'll be fun. Erica and Aaron are also going. I'm looking forward to seeing them there.

Dan and SallyRose and the kids came to visit us this past weekend and we got the privlege of babysitting the grandchildren for the first time. It was so enjoyable! The kids are growing up.

I'm gonna go for now. Tooddle ooo! I've had a cold this week and I'm not feeling to good. Hope I get over it before going to Aunt Jessie's. (some people call her A.J. for short :) Lori

4 comments:

Erica said...

Looks good! Currently your blog is set up so you cannot receive comments from any non-blogger. Would you like to change that in order that people like Marylin can comment? I can tell you how.

Anonymous said...

Is there something I don't know about? It said you had 4 grandchildren and 2 on the way. Who else is expecting besides Rebekah? I love your blog BTW and I'll keep in under my favorites.

Erica said...

Ok, here are instructions:

1. Go to the place where you create a new post.

2. Click on Settings.

3. Under "Basic" make sure it says No for "Add your blog to our listings" (This way strangers can't find you blog unless they know your web address)

4. Click on "Comments" also under Settings.

5. Make it so that Anyone can comment.

6. Make it yes for word verification (this prevents spam comments)

I think that should be it. Let me know how it goes. Call me if you need help.

Love ya,

Erica

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know about it. Looks great! And I really enjoyed it.